Hudson Valley Wireless (HVW) is an established 20-year-old Telecommunications / Infrastructure company that is expanding and looking to hire entry to mid-level service/installation technicians. Technicians will primarily install residential and commercial fixed wireless solutions as an alternative to the major Cable and Telephone company’s Internet products.
We are looking for motivated individuals interested in working with technology and people to support various clients within the Capital Region.
The position requires completing customer installations, service visits, troubleshooting, and maintaining site infrastructure. If you are looking for a dynamic position where you get to solve problems (not just find them), work with technology, and not be stuck behind a desk……. Hudson Valley Wireless may be a good fit.
Hudson Valley Wireless was awarded several large capital grants to expand Broadband Internet Access throughout New York State. Our team is expanding, and we are looking for qualified Wireless Installer Technicians to join our field operations team.
- $500 sign-on bonus (paid after 6 months of employment)
- Competitive Wages, including $18-22/hr minimum starting wage (plus bonus compensation)
- Health Insurance Contribution *
- 401K retirement Plan*
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)*
- Life Insurance*
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Company Vehicle, Cellphone, Gas Card, or Mileage Reimbursement*
The position requires completing customer installations, service visits, troubleshooting, and maintaining existing customer infrastructure. *Not all benefits apply to all positions. Ask for Details
We’re a fast-growing company that treats our employees like family. If you’re interested in working for NY Capital Regions’ premier Internet Service Provider, Apply Today
- Understand basic computer (TCP/IP) networking and how to connect personal computers to the Internet
- Must be familiar with broadband routers (Basic Residential)
- Physically fit and must be able to work at heights, off a ladder or lift with Personal Fall Arrest System
- Lift up to 50lbs and meet the 300lb weight restrictions on ladders to comply with OSHA standards
- Must be Self-Motivated & Professional with a “Get it Done” attitude
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a background check
- Strong Communications / Organizational Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to work full-time, overtime, or any hours necessary to complete the project.
- Knowledge of residential building pathways and basic computer networking skills are required.