Hudson Valley Wireless (HVW) is a local provider focused on providing Broadband Internet access to unserved communities. We have partnered with State, Local and Federal partners to provide FREE and low-cost Internet access to the community.
About the EBB Program
The EBB Program is a Federal Communications Commission
(FCC) program that provides a broadband benefit for qualifying lowincome consumers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you qualify, your household can receive a monthly Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB Program) benefit of up to $50/mo to cover the cost of your internet service)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
A household is eligible if one member of the household:
- Has an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal
Poverty Guide lines
- Participates in certain government
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school
lunch or breakfast program;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award
- Experienced a substantial loss of income due to job loss or
furlough since February 29, 2020
Complete the webform below and we will send you information on how to apply for the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program.