Hudson Valley Communications (HVC) is a systems integrator in Albany, NY. We’ve been a locally owned company in business for over 45 years. Our team is expanding, and we are looking for qualified Cabling Technicians to join our field operations team.
We’re a fast-growing company that treats our employees like family. If you’re interested in working for NY Capital Regions’ premier Systems Integrator, Apply Today
HVC Technicians are responsible for installing Structured Cabling, Phone Systems, Paging Systems, Computer Networks, Wireless Access Systems, and more.
- $500 sign-on bonus (paid after 6 months of employment)
- Competitive Wages, including $18-20/hr minimum starting wage (paid weekly)
- Health Insurance Contribution *
- 401K retirement Plan*
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)*
- Life Insurance*
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Company Vehicle, Cellphone, Gas Card, or Mileage Reimbursement*
The position requires completing customer installations, service visits, troubleshooting, and maintaining existing customer infrastructure. *Not all benefits apply to all positions. Ask for Details
On-the-job training will be provided, but we need the following skills:
- Ability to install and terminate network cables
- Basic computer and networking skills
- Good verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Punctuality and Strong Organizational Skills
- Valid NY driver’s license and good driving record
- Minimum Education – High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., climb a ladder, and be comfortable working at heights.