Hudson Valley Wireless (HVW) is a local provider focused on providing Broadband Internet access to unserved communities. We have partnered with State, Local and Federal partners to provide FREE and low-cost Internet access to the community.
About the ACP Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program is an FCC benefit program that helps ensure that households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare, and more.
If you qualify, your household can receive a monthly Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP Program) benefit of up to $30/mo to cover the cost of your internet service)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
A household is eligible if one member of the household:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines; or
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
Complete the web form below and we will send you information on how to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) program.